At the end of April 2019, WorleyParsons combined with Jacobs Energy, Chemicals and Resources (ECR) division, to create Worley.
Together, we are a leading global provider of professional project and asset services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We have almost 60,000 amazing people in around 60 countries across the world covering the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets for our customers.
Our exciting combination will create new opportunities for you to join us.
Candidate will be responsible for leading small teams of engineers with inquiries, evaluations, and procurement of static equipment. Leading efforts in evaluating existing equipment modifications and repairs. Estimating manhours for the task needed to be performed. Scheduling personnel with the section manager and department manager.
- The engineer should have a good working knowledge of: NBIC, ASME, Section II, VII, IX.
- Vessel software: Compress or PV Elite
- Drafting software: AutoCAD, Smart Plant Review, Navis Works vessel modification, end of life calculations, clip calculations
- Materials of vessel construction
- Performs on site field walks and climbing equipment to perform existing and new design verifications
- BS or MS in an engineering discipline required
- 15 years of experience required
- PE registration highly preferred
- MS Office software experience preferred
At Worley, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of One Way workplace injuries, we believe that you’ll find a flourishing career here at Worley.
Worley is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Worley is a background screening, drug-free workplace.