Perform diversified medial tasks relating to product assembly, to include, motor alignments, coupling alignments, reline brake bands and assemblies, and some piping.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assemble products with minimal technical assistance from blueprints, drawings and schematics. Activities such as skilled parts fitting, press fitting, bolting, connecting, threading, aligning, calibrating, grinding, torch cutting, and flame heating are all
representative of daily duties.
• Preparation work includes lay out of the job, determine and assemble necessary parts and tools, construct jigs, measure, and consult technical charts.
• Produce quality work in an efficient manner.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Keep work area and tools in good working order. Inspect all equipment used and perform any minor repairs
• Process appropriate paperwork.
• May assist in other areas of the facility as needed.
• Perform other duties assigned by supervisor.
• Minimum two years prior mechanical experience in a related industry.
• Ability to read blueprints and schematics.
• Basic mathematical and measurement computations.
• Good verbal and reading skills.
• Ability to operate hand tools, drills, cranes, forklift, grinders, indicators, sledgehammer and other tools as required of the trade.
• Ability to follow simple and complex instructions.
• Pulling/pushing, bending, standing, throwing, kneeling, balancing, carrying, sitting, walking, crawling, crouching, reaching, climbing, unnatural body positioning, and working in a confined space.
• Lifting requirement of 45 pounds.
• Non climate controlled environment.