Corrpro Companies, Inc. is seeking a Intern for our Construction Department.
Corrpro, a subsidiary of Aegion Corporation, is among the world’s largest corrosion engineering, cathodic protection, and corrosion monitoring business for the protection and preservation of infrastructure. Corrpro provides professional corrosion consulting and cathodic protection engineering services to major oil companies, government agencies, municipal water, sewer and gas utilities, universities, and public transportation agencies. Corrpro has complete construction installation services, including crews and equipment to install any type of cathodic protection system for any type of structure. For more details, visit <web address removed>
- Review field file with foreman and/or project manager to understand job requirements for materials and installation
- Install materials to meet job specifications and customer requirements
- Notify construction foreman of unanticipated field changes and suggest possible alternatives
- Restore jobsite to conditions found prior to beginning work
- Maintain continuous and profitable working relationships with customers
- Participate in weekly toolbox safety meetings and document equipment safety inspection audits.
- Attend company-sponsored safety training seminars and educational programs
- Document deficiencies in safety practices/equipment to the construction foreman
- Operate and maintain company vehicles and equipment safely at all times
- Currently enrolled in a University degree program
- Strong customer service and problem solving skills required
- Must be willing to learn, as well as travel and work in the field
- Basic knowledge of Cathodic Protection, NACE Corrosion courses and OSHA classes preferred
Aegion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal opportunity is a sound and just concept to which Aegion is firmly bound. Aegion will not engage in discrimination against, or harassment of, any person employed or seeking employment with Aegion on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
VEVRAA compliant priority referral Protected Veterans requested.