At the end of April 2019 WorleyParsons combined with Jacobs Energy, Chemicals, and Resources (ECR) division, to create Worley.
Together, we are a leading global provider of professional project and asset services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We have almost 60,000 amazing people in around 60 countries across the world covering the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets for our customers.
Our exciting combination will create new opportunities for you to join us.
The transition will take time, so in the short-term you may see references to our heritage companies in your application process.
- Administers activities associated with contracts for services, purchase of equipment, materials, or products.
- Provides for proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications.
- Prepares bidder pre-qualification packages and pre-qualifies potential subcontractors
- Prepares bid packages
- Reviews subcontractor bids for conformity to contract requirements
- Performs commercial evaluations of subcontractor bids
- Facilitates technical evaluations of subcontractor bids
- Conducts contract negotiations, including exceptions taken to terms and conditions
- Examines estimates of material, equipment, services, production costs, performance requirements, and delivery schedules to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Evaluates, negotiates and processes contract change orders
- Evaluates subcontractor progress and facilitates subcontractor progress meetings
- Reviews and approves subcontractor invoices
- 10 years of subcontracts experience, especially field experience managing large construction subcontracts.
- International and domestic Project experience required. Mega Project ( $2 billion, TIC) experience preferred.
- Bachelors degree in Construction Management preferred
- Mobility Required
- Long Terms Jobsite Assignments Required
- Strong understanding of the EPC business
Worley is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Worley is a background screening, drug-free workplace.