At the end of April 2019, WorleyParsons combined with Jacobs Energy, Chemicals and Resources (ECR) division, to create Worley.
Together, we are a leading global provider of professional project and asset services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We have almost 60,000 amazing people in around 60 countries across the world covering the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets for our customers.
Our exciting combination will create new opportunities for you to join us.The transition will take time, so in the short-term you may see references to our heritage companies in your application process.
Position Summary The Quality Control Inspector conducts, reviews and reports on quality testing specified by the project quality control manual and project plan. They may assist with quality plan, preparation, and evaluation of procedures, design changes, and reports.
- Auditing of field work by subcontractors, performance of specific inspections and tests, and audit report preparation.
- Receives supervision from higher level QA/QC personnel.
- Conducts materials testing and analysis, using tools and equipment and applying technical knowledge necessary to conduct tests.
- Prepares reports detailing tests conducted and results.
- Based on test results may recommend changes in materials or procedures.
- Proactively reviews contractor plans to insure the materials and procedures will pass quality testing.
- 5 years of experience in related field required.
- High school diploma, or equivalent required.
- Certification in at least one testing or inspection discipline required.
- Minimum 2 years of field QA/QC experience required.
- Working knowledge in all construction disciplines; Civil, Structural, Pipe, Mechanical, and Welding required.
- Industry certification or certified training in multiple disciplines preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Per diem and relocation is not offered; local candidates preferred.
Worley is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Worley is a background screening, drug-free workplace.