We are looking for the right people people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the worlds largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
The Strategic Alliance Sales Manager is responsible for the monetization of our strategic global partnerships, based in North America. Focus on securing new revenue streams and execution of high-value customer offerings led by Digital Transformation.
- Understanding of Upstream E&P market, Value-chain and Competitive landscape and Digital Transformation technologies driving Industry 4.0.
- Work with multiple sales and technical teams within both Halliburton and each partner to define and execute joint technology, marketing and sales initiatives.
- Establish and manage revenue targets and work with your team, partners, and the companys sales team to achieve goals.
- Seek out potential partners which add value to the Halliburton value proposition, design and test partnerships to ensure customer value is being maximized.
- Define and gain both partner and Halliburton approval of Business Plans, Go-to-Market Plans, Joint Value Propositions, and other plans that support achievement of those partnerships selected.
- Work with R&D/Product Managers to deliver new value propositions.
- Manage outreach and relationship-building with senior executives of both current and potential strategic partners.
- Develop deep understanding of partner business models and challenges.
- Manage complex negotiations and serve as a liaison to the legal group.
- Works for Sr. Director Partnerships and Alliances with a Matrix into Global Sales Director, and alongside other executive management, to maximize relationships with Strategic Global Partners.
- Map the partners organization to Halliburton field sales organization to build sales rep-to-rep relationships and to develop where needed.
- Prepares revenue forecasts for the partnership by conducting regular forecast calls with partner and Alliances management.
- Keep Halliburton management informed of all relevant partnership happenings, including opportunities, forecasts, obstacles to success, changes at the partner, etc.
- Strong understanding of business and technical problems surrounding Business Intelligence and Integration solutions, pros and cons of common solution approaches and the ability to position these solutions in context of a partners solution or a prospects business needs.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in business, marketing or related degree required (MBA preferred).
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Sales/Channel Management/Business Development which includes experience in alliance management.
- 5-10 years of experience managing B2B partnerships and/or strategic relationships.
- Business Development, Channels and Alliances experience with a record of consistently achieving results.
- Strong background and experience within technology industry required.
- Proven track record of strategically identifying both business and technical challenges and communicating compelling value propositions effectively.
- Experience managing a team of business development professionals, preferably globally.
- Ability to work effectively across both internal and external organizations.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
3000 N Sam Houston Pkwy E, Houston, Texas, 77032, United States
Requisition Number: 71534
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Sales & Marketing
Product Service Line: Landmark Software & Services
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.