Company:At the end of April 2019, WorleyParsons combined with Jacobs Energy, Chemicals and Resources (ECR) division, to create Worley.
Together, we are a leading global provider of professional project and asset services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We have almost 60,000 amazing people in around 60 countries across the world covering the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets for our customers.
Our exciting combination will create new opportunities for you to join us. The transition will take time, so in the short-term you may see references to our heritage companies in your application process.
- Manage the cost and schedule in order to ensure an efficient turnover process
- Provide technical assistance and support to the contract support staff as it relates to turnover
- Provides support to Project Controls in monitoring and forecasting the turnover process
- Updates systems to reflect turnover progress and tracking
- Ensures that all client representatives are updated on turnover activities
- Minimum of 10 years experience in the field of industrial construction
- Minimum of 3 years direct experience in turnover
- Minimum of 10 years experience in petrochemical/chemical/or refinery facilities
- Commitment to safety
Worley is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Worley is a drug-free workplace.