Location:Houston : 1330 Enclave Parkway (LR_L000269)
Department:US915050 : Asset Integrity Management US (US915050)
Position Type:Employee Regular
Education Required:See Job Description
Experience Required:See Job Description
Lloyds Registers Asset Integrity and Maintenance Optimization services are dedicated to providing customers optimized solutions that reduce costs, enhance safety, and enable our customers to make proactive and informed decisions that optimize their assets and facilities. Asset Integrity and Maintenance Optimization, RTAMO (Real Time Adaptive Maintenance Optimization), is a software enabled consultancy solution that provides an experience-backed, cutting-edge, data-driven, cloud-based solution designed to reduce maintenance costs for asset owners and has been successfully adopted by the upstream offshore oil industry where maintenance costs are high. Where costs are more manageable but require optimization, such as downstream manufacturing and power generation industries, this solution streamlines costs and improves maintenance strategies.
As a natural complement to LRs integrity solutions, the maintenance optimization software and solution, is offered for our existing high risk and capital-intensive industries such as – upstream, storage, refining, petrochemical, chemical, renewables and shipping, offering asset and facility owners smarter, lower cost, and safer operations. For more information, please visit <web address removed>.
We are expanding our Maintenance and Reliability presence in the Americas and hiring for a Maintenance and Reliability Consultant to support our growth and expansion plans in the Americas. Based in our Houston office, the role will report into the Americas Maintenance and Reliability of the Asset Integrity and Maintenance Optimization team.
The main purpose of the role will be:
- The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, flexible and results orientated with a ‘can do’ attitude. The ideal candidate will be excited to support the growth of the department and the exciting opportunities that entails in the coming years. The role will require travel and as well as extensive client assignments at various locations, therefore flexibility and ease of interaction with clients is a must.
- Provided excellent Technical and Customer Service Delivery.
- Develop and implement optimized Maintenance and Reliability strategies to improve the business and operational performance of Customer assets and facilities.
- Responsible for providing complex technical assessments and/or solutions for internal/external Customers, including managing projects.
- Have at least 3 – 10 years of relevant work experience with Asset Maintenance, Optimization, and Reliability services and solutions in the Energy industry and preferably in downstream energy industry.
- Have knowledge and experience in performing Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) and Failure Modes and Effects Criticality Analysis (FMECA). Should have a sound understanding of managing reliability and optimization assessments. The applicant must have experience in facilitation of RCM and FMECA workshops.
- Working knowledge of enterprise management systems such as SAP and Maximo in relation to Planned Maintenance (PM) activities.
- Experience in Execution of criticality assessments of equipment.
- Perform maintenance optimization assessments.
- Develop, review and update maintenance plans and task lists.
- Perform critical spares analysis.
- Perform detailed reliability assessments.
- Minimum bachelor degree or equivalent from a recognized university in a relevant discipline. An additional higher degree or qualification will be advantageous but not mandatory for this role.
- Ideally be a qualified member of a recognized professional body eg <web address removed>, <web address removed>, <web address removed>.uk, <web address removed>. Having a Chartered/Professional Engineer status will be desirable for this role.
- Good project management skills.
At Lloyd’s Register, we’re proud of the work we do and the difference we make. We offer a competitive compensation package and a unique corporate culture where doing the right thing is highly valued and work life balance is real.
The Lloyd’s Register Group comprises charities and non-charitable companies, with the latter supporting the charities in their main goal of enhancing the safety of life and property, at sea, on land and in the air – for the benefit of the public and the environment. (Group entities).
Nearest Major Market: Houston
Engineer, ERP, Cloud, SAP, Offshore Oil, Engineering, Technology, Energy