At the end of April 2019, WorleyParsons combined with Jacobs Energy, Chemicals and Resources (ECR) division, to create Worley.
Together, we are a leading global provider of professional project and asset services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We have almost 60,000 amazing people in around 60 countries across the world covering the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets for our customers.
Our exciting combination will create new opportunities for you to join us.
Responsibilities include complex clerical duties in with respect to telecommunications operations and maintenance. This individual will initiate maintenance and operations transactions as well as continually track and close the activities when complete. This individual will also investigate transactions to resolve questionable data. This position will work under moderate supervision.
- Reviews documents, such as vouchers, invoices, cash receipts, and purchase orders, for completeness and accuracy
- Posts items such as revenue, expense, and cash receipt amounts in journal, assigning as debits or credits to appropriate accounts
- Audits records, prepares or verifies bills, invoices, and rates
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to record transactions, prepares ad hoc reports, and reviews and verifies the accuracy of information contained in the general and subsidiary ledgers
- Prepares balance sheet and profit and loss statements, consolidated financial statements, and other accounting schedules and reports
- Responsible for the adherence to and communication of accounting policies and procedures
- Recommends improvements, adaptations, and revisions to the accounting system and procedures
- A minimum of four years accounting/administrative related experience is required
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of applications is required
- High School graduate or equivalent required
- Ability to work under moderate supervision required
- Ability to perform complex clerical duties in the Accounting area preferred
- Experience tracing and investigating transactions to resolve questionable data preferred