We are looking for the right people people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the worlds largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Under strict supervision, entry level position where operator is responsible for delivering materials into the manufacturing areas.
- Performs a variety of simple assembly/machine operating functions associated with the manufacturing of explosive products. Is trained to operate laser marking equipment, and potentially semi-automated manufacturing presses and automated equipment such as charge presses and liner presses.
- Employee is responsible for monitoring performance and reporting abnormalities in the process including equipment malfunction.
- Follows written and verbal instructions precisely.
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and regulations.
- Performs other essential functions which may be assigned by management.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
2001 Interstate 35, Alvarado, Texas, 76009, United States
Requisition Number: 75577
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.