At the end of April 2019, WorleyParsons combined with Jacobs Energy, Chemicals and Resources (ECR) division, to create Worley.
Together, we are a leading global provider of professional project and asset services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We have almost 60,000 amazing people in around 60 countries across the world covering the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets for our customers.
Our exciting combination will create new opportunities for you to join us.
- Ensure account reconciliations are prepared in a timely manner according to company reconciliation process
- Identify aged reconciling items, unusual or non-recurring adjustments & entries in reconciliations. Respond to Senior Financial Analyst inquiries regarding balance sheet reconciling items identified.
- Prepare report of legal entities financial results in Hyperion and review with Senior Financial Analyst.
- Assist Sr Fin Analyst with preparation of group reporting assignments.
- Identify potential process improvements to improve controls and efficiency of the finance function and elevate to Sr Fin Analyst.
- Ensure auditable compliance with relevant legal and statutory requirements and achievement of sound corporate governance and compliance with The Way, WorleyParsons policies and IFRS.
- Prepare intercompany A/R / A/P and Loan balancing reports for Sr Fin Analyst review. Interim Responsibility
- Support Sr Fin Analyst with various regulatory statistical report inquiries.
- Manage deliverables to both internal and external audit functions through Sr Fin Analyst guidance and review.
- Manage relationship with Shared Services resources to ensure efficient and productive workflow for account reconciliations, month-end closing processes and other ad-hoc requests. Management of relationship will require communications outside of regularly scheduled work hours.
- Participate in cost savings initiatives and process/system improvements.
- Perform assigned scope of account reconciliations for primary preparation responsibilities.
- Diploma in Accounting or Bachelors degree in Commerce or Business
- Desire to achieve applicable accounting designation
- Working technical understanding of GAAP and IFRS; maintains the highest professional ethics and standards.
- Microsoft Office Suite General.
- Microsoft Excel Advanced.
- ERP and Business Intelligence – Oracle and Hyperion experience.
Worley is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Worley is a drug-free workplace.