QA/QCInspector II Weld
Inspectsaccepts and/or rejects work performed in compliance with applicable codes andspecifications
- Performs piping inspections as required with established procedures
- Coordinates relevant NDE testing with subcontractors based on schedule/priorities
- Inspections and tests include mechanical, dimensional, document review, receipt, visual, radiographic, magnetic particle, liquid penetrate, ultrasonic, leak testing and material verification
- Operation, setup, calibration and maintenance of associated equipment and instrumentation
- Must be capable of providing oversight and discipline-specific guidance to Level personnel
- Evaluate and report inspection and test results
- Must be computer literate and spreadsheet proficient
- Will be required to adhere to all safety procedures and maintain work areas in a clean and orderly manner, in addition to, various assigned responsibilities
- Basic Qualifications:
- May require a high school diploma or its equivalent and previous years of related experience.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under minimum supervision.
- Typically reports to a supervisor.
- NDE certifications
- AWS/CWI welding inspection
McDermott is a premier, fully integrated provider of technology, engineeringand construction solutions to the energy industry. For more than a century,customers have trusted McDermott to design and build end-to-end infrastructureand technology solutionsfrom the wellhead to the storage tankto transport andtransform oil and gas into the products the world needs today.