Position SummaryThe Quantity Surveyor completely performs all aspects of progress measurement. Applies sound knowledge of Project Controls principles and actively cooperates to a safe working environment.
- Familiarity with material control, estimating, scheduling, and cost engineering techniques. Master progress measurement tools and techniques
- Ability to perform material quantity take offs and ‘walk down’ a system of identified scope of work to determine its state of completion per the CB&I rules of credit.
- Assist Lead FLA Specialist with reporting craft progress measurement for a given discipline; piping, electrical, or instrumentation.
- Be able to regularly analyze project performance and progress data, raise issues and advise of corrective action.
- Be able to analyze and forecast discipline performance and manpower requirements and based on physical progress relative to schedule.
- Be able to prepare and/or assist with the preparation of internal and client progress reports and performance reports.
- Be able to define the requirements for, and follow up on, Construction and Subcontractor progress for the purpose of the overall project earned value percent complete.
- Assist Lead FLA Specialist in Client and Subcontractor discussions with respect to all aspects of progress measurement.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in maintenance, turnarounds, or capital projects
- Experience in industrial maintenance is required
- Experience with complex petro-chemical or refinery projects
- Commitment to safety
Worley is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Worley is a background screening, drug-free workplace.