At the end of April 2019, WorleyParsons combined with Jacobs Energy, Chemicals and Resources (ECR) division, to create Worley.
Together, we are a leading global provider of professional project and asset services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We have almost 60,000 amazing people in around 60 countries across the world covering the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets for our customers.
Our exciting combination will create new opportunities for you to join us. The transition will take time, so in the short-term you may see references to our heritage companies in your application process.
Maintenance and repair of typical light duty pick-ups, crew cabs and larger trucks.
- Performs routine maintenance, diagnosis and repairs, including engine and transmission, on mainly Ford Super Duty F-series trucks, some vans, and Excursion vehicles with minimum guidance from supervisor
- Operates and inspects vehicles or equipment to diagnose defects, and makes repairs
- Will be required to work on fuel, electrical, hydraulic, drive train and other systems using tools and test equipment common to the trade
- Must be able to prepare paperwork and describe failure, and repair as associated with warranty requirements
- Performs work in the shop or field as needed
- Ram Trucks and Ford Super Duty vehicle repair
Knowledge, Skills, Ability:
- Thorough understanding of internal combustion engines
- Basic electrical troubleshooting skills
- Fabrication and installation of aftermarket products experience
- Basic welding knowledge and ability
Physical Demand/Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the essential functions of this job, the employee is required to:
- Must have ability to stand, walk on level, uneven and slippery surfaces, sit, squat, kneel, reach through low and high ranges and exhibit normal balance and coordination. These basic physical requirements are essential for safe performance of the job in harsh environments with exposure to very cold temperatures and while wearing arctic gear.
- Lift 40 lbs floor to knuckles x 5 self paced, with 12 second intervals
- Lift 40 lbs from floor to waist x 5 self-paced with 12 second intervals
- Climb and Carry: While carrying 40 lbs with one hand and using the other hand to hold onto a railing for safety, climb up and down 3 steps and continue the carry for 5 feet on level surface and repeat test again for a total of 2 test repetitions
- Pull with peak isometric force of 56 lbs x 3
- Push with peak isometric force of 86 lbs x 2
- Slanted Ladder: Climb up and down 12 rungs x 2 for a total of 24 rungs, self-paced but continuous
- Sustained Squat Test- Functionally squat for a sustained period of 3 minutes; allow test recipient to shift weight as desired
- Sustained Kneeling Test: Kneel for 5 minutes; allow test recipient to switch weight bearing knee as desired
- Repetitive Kneel Test: Perform from standing, kneel on one knee, alternate from left to right knee, x 5 each knee
- Repetitive Stoop Test: Perform from standing position, bend forward at waist as far as possible without bending the knees with hands reaching toward the floor x 5, self-paced, but continuous
- Repetitive Squat Test: Perform a functional squat and stand x 5
- Twist and Flex Test: Perform from standing alternate toe touches x 5 to each side to assess ability to twist and flex the trunk repetitively
- Three (3) years experience as a journeyman-level light duty mechanic in the construction, dealership, military or oilfield industries required or a combination of experience plus education at a recognized trade school in automotive technology to equal three years
- High school diploma or equivalent GED
- Valid drivers license required and ability to be insured by Jacobs auto insurer
- Ford certified preferred
Worley is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Worley is a background screening, drug-free workplace.