We are looking for the right people people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the worlds largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Under general supervision, performs preventive and corrective maintenance on Logging and Perforating surface and downhole equipment.
- In some cases, works broadly under a General Maintenance Professional L&P to Works directly under a General Maintenance Professional L&P, to implement knowledge and experience in maintaining logging equipment and tools.
- Promotes compliance with health, safety, and environment (HSE) standards, practices, and guidelines.
- Expected to be available to visit field locations when needed to help solve equipment’s operation problems.
- Follows up on equipment in repair at external facilities. Communicate with Technical Services when needed.
- Provide training, assessment, and mentorship to less experienced maintenance professionals.
Requirements: Completion of an undergraduate degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering is preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in electromechanical maintenance or a related discipline required.
- Exposure to Electronic Traning and Maintenance
- Requires knowledge of surface systems, open, cased hole tools, PM I, PM II, HMS, Lab/Field testing equipment, and documentation methods
- Promotes and ensures compliance with Health, Safety and Environment (HSE), and Service Quality (SQ) standards, practices and guidelines.
- Completion of required competencies, training, and breakout presentation are required for promotion to the next level.
- Work Schedule: 40 hrs per week, with average 10 hours overtime. On call one week, every 8 weeks
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including Sr. Maintenance Engineer or General Maintenance Engineer – Logging & Perforating
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
719 Hanger Dr, New Iberia, Louisiana, 70560, United States
Requisition Number: 71371
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: Wireline and Perforating
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.