Are you interested in a position that is challenging and innovative? For over 75 years, Oil States Industries, Inc. has been a highly respected technology and solutions pioneer manufacturing diverse products for offshore platforms, subsea pipelines, defense,
and general industrial applications worldwide.
Oil States recognizes that our diverse workforce is our greatest asset. We offer a competitive pay package, including an annual incentive bonus program for all employees. When we contribute to the companys success, we all win.
Employees enjoy paid time off including vacation, holiday and sick time; 401(k) plans with company match; and a tuition reimbursement program. Our healthcare programs include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long- and short-term disability insurance,
and flexible spending accounts.
Sounds pretty great, doesnt it? Come join our team!
Oil States is currently looking for qualified candidates for Customer Service Coordinator in our Industrial Products Group.
Receives requests/inquiries from customers and provides information and price quotations to customers. Processes sales orders and returns and coordinates with other departments through to completion.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Receives requests by email, telephone, fax or mail for price quotations/verifications, purchase orders, government bids, and changes or cancellations directly from customers and distributors.
• Responds immediately to customer inquiries/information needs and provides positive, courteous service to customers; answers questions regarding product line, prices, delivery times, warranty periods, customer service and credit arrangements.
• Sends product literature, price catalogs, references and other data to customer as required.
• Prepares order configurations and price quotations and routes to customer; completes government bid requests and reviews with Sales Manager prior to submission to agency; writes letters to provide information to customer inquiries as needed.
• Works with the Credit Department to establish new accounts; assists customer in preparing and processing credit arrangements & paperwork.
• Assists in handling the needs of the sales department; works with Production and Purchasing to expedite or ensure timely delivery of scheduled shipments; maintains close liaison with other departments to carry order through to completion.
• Prepares returned goods paperwork, including original purchase order, copies of invoice and packing list and completes Returned Goods Authorization and forwards to Receiving and Accounting.
• Invoices customer orders and maintain closed jobs for records retention requirements.
• Maintains records and data sources for quotation and technical follow up.
• Maintains customer/distributor database for contacts and pricing structures and price book.
• Performs activity reports and special projects.
• Assist in forecasting required inventory to maintain focus for customer support
• Writes articles and provide input for technical manuals and new brochures.
• Produces weekly reports.
• Works as a member of the team and strives for quality and quality improvement.
• Complies with company policies, including but not limited to safety, confidentiality, and attendance and tardiness rules.
• Provides excellent customer service.
• Performs other assignments or duties as assigned or required.
• High School diploma or GED equivalent with at least 1 3 years of experience in sales.
• Previous experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
• Strong computer and software skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email (Outlook).
• Demonstrated proficiency using an ERP/MRP system for sales, work orders and invoicing is preferred. Experience working with Glovia a plus.
• Demonstrated proficiency using a document control system is preferred. Experience using MasterControl a plus.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including phone etiquette.
• Ability to work well with people is essential.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Good knowledge of math and measurement skills.
• Prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
• Prolonged sitting and/or standing.
• Occasional reaching, bending, stooping, etc.
• Lifting light to moderately heavy boxes (less than 30 lbs).
Be part of whats next at Oil States Industries, Inc.!
Over 75 years in business
An Equal Opportunity Employer
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41