At the end of April 2019, WorleyParsons combined with Jacobs Energy, Chemicals and Resources (ECR) division, to create Worley.
Together, we are a leading global provider of professional project and asset services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We have almost 60,000 amazing people in around 60 countries across the world covering the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets for our customers.
Our exciting combination will create new opportunities for you to join us.
The individual is accountable for the full performance of every phase of a project or a group of projects. The responsibilities include strategic/tactical planning, directing, supervising and controlling all technical, fiscal and administrative functions, both home office and site, of contractual activities. A Project Manager at this level may supervise lower level Project Managers or the entire project staff.
- Develop execution strategy/plans and manage the strategic and tactical aspects of large EPC/CM complex projects/programs which are of company-wide interest and may involve traveling, relocation or operating from a satellite office
- Be the Safety Leader for the project
- As a Project Manager, manage all aspects of a EPC/CM project, including development of the scope of work, schedule, and the engineering procurement and construction budget
- Utilize your skills and expertise to properly establish the project foundation based on a comprehensive understanding of the client’s scope of work, budget, schedule and contractual terms and conditions
- Schedule and manage resources to attain cost and schedule certainty and the major project/program objectives
- Make responsible, strategic decisions on matters in the implementation of major projects and/or programs subject to company objectives, policy and financial controls.
- Apply your leadership skills to manage client and internal change; accountable to client and Worley for successful control and project outcome
- As a Leader, clearly communicate project status in terms of cost, schedule, scope and quality, in a manner consistent with client requirements
- As the Worley focal point for the project, develop and maintain positive relationships with client personnel at all levels of management, including support and participation in presentations to client’s executive management team
- Encourage and implement successful work share execution for all engineering work
- In a collaborative manner develop and expand our client portfolio, including support for Business Development efforts
- Support continuous improvement for project management/execution systems, work processes and procedures
- Assist in the training of project management staff
- Proactively participate in project reviews and audits
- A minimum of 20 years of project management experience, with 5 years specific to field experience and EPC/CM execution required
- BS or MS degree, significant technical expertise, and demonstrated record of leading project teams to success as a Project Manager is required
- Possess an expert level of competency in project management and the ability to identify/avoid potential problems or mitigate as they occur is required
- Experience should include managing $500 Million TIC Projects in the Oil and Gas industry preferred
- Strong communication and leadership skills with detailed familiarity with project management tools, work share and effective leadership skills is preferred
Worley is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Worley is a background screening, drug-free workplace.