What we do:
Rain for Rent moves water every day. We are the leading provider of temporary liquid handling solutions and are known for our systems engineering expertise, ability to tackle complex jobs cost effectively, and providing high value to organizations with critical
liquid management issues. Our experienced teams, backed by skilled engineers, are continually working to redefine what is expected from a liquids handling provider by developing new equipment and harnessing technology for the most demanding environments. Our
Rain for Rent solutions exceed customers expectations for service and quality for their water-handling, irrigation and temporary liquid-storage problems. We strive to effectively and efficiently complete projects safely, on time and the right the first time.
• Rain for Rent is Liquid Ingenuity
Rain for Rents employees are proud to work for this family owned business which has been in business for more than 80 years. We are committed to providing consistent, quality products and services to customers across the U.S., Canada and the UK from more than
65 locations. Honesty and integrity are valued at Rain for Rent and employees are committed to exceeding expectations for service and quality to our customers.
In this important role, you will provide a leadership and motivation to branch field and operations employees, assist Branch Manager in developing and maintaining a strong and successful image in the community, and execute day to day branch operations. This
opportunity is for you if you excel and place value on the following:
• Assist Branch Manager with all aspects of Branch operations including Safety, Sales, Order fulfillment, product delivery and customer service
• Building, training and developing the field and operations staff ensuring your teams success
• Accurate, timely and positive interaction with customers and personnel
• Assist with promoting a positive company image by promptly addressing customer concerns, maintaining a clean and orderly facility
• Assures that all vehicle and rolling stock maintenance is performed according to company and statutory regulations
• Order and maintain inventory of parts required to perform this duty
• Follow company and government policies and procedures to comply with all regulations including licensing, travel logs, vehicle inspections, fuel reporting, BIT programs, vehicle registration and drug testing including all applicable policies of the Department
• Track and report drivers time to assure accurate billing to customers
• Monitor branch operational expenses and provide variance reports on budget
• Earning a competitive base salary and annual and participating in excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision and a robust 401k plan
• Minimum 3 years direct supervisory experience
• Minimum 2 years of experience with hydraulics, mechanics, pumping, irrigation system and water handling products
• Minimum 2 years of experience with trucking regulations, Department of Motor Vehicles and Department of Transportation regulations
• Valid drivers license and ability to operate company vehicles
• Must be at least 21 years old
• Associate’s degree (A. A.) from technical school and experience or equivalent combination of education/experience.
• Bachelors degree and experience or equivalent combination of education/experience.
• Minimum 1 year experience working in oil and gas, industrial, agricultural or equipment rental industries
What we offer:
• Advancing your career through company provided training and development
• A competitive base salary and bonus
• Employees also participate in excellent
Benefits including: Medical, dental, vision and a robust 401k plan
When you join the Rain for Rent team, you will have the opportunity to make friends in the course of doing good business and can contribute positively to your community. The choice is easy. Join the Rain for Rent team today.
Rain for Rent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, gender identity, and sexual orientation, and other
statuses protected by law.