We are looking for the right people people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the worlds largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Under broad direction, leads a group of Procurement professionals and plans sourcing to support manufacturings, field operations or project managements strategic plans.
- Complies with and executes Category Management strategy in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Directs the creation of request for quotations (RFQ) and competitive biddings from various suppliers to obtain best quality, delivery and price for goods and services.
- Responsible for approving the selection and qualification of suppliers, negotiating with suppliers, and implementing agreements for local procurement of goods and services not covered under Category Management.
- Develops strategies to improve supplier performance for spend not under regional or global Category Management.
- Job role has budgetary type of accountabilities or directly impacts a revenue centers viability or its quality of service via personal contributions.
- Skills are typically acquired through completion of an undergraduate degree in a related discipline
- Minimum of 8 years of experience or equivalent industry experience in lieu of education.
- Advanced procurement certification is preferred.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
2600 South 2nd St, Duncan, Oklahoma, 73533, United States
Requisition Number: 73304
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.