Responsible for field level implementation of health, safety andenvironmental policies, procedures and guidelines as instructed.
- Responsible for a particularproject or worksite
- Risk identification and management,incident reporting and investigation
- Follows all hazardous wastehandling guidelines.
- Conducts inspections andassessments
- Record keeping and othergeneral administrative duties
- Responsible for observingand complying with all safety and project rules, including wearing requiredpersonal safety equipment.
- Performs other duties asrequired.
- 4 years and above documentedfield experience in chosen craft discipline.
- NCCER certification.
- Ability to read andinterpret instructions.
- Ability to document, planand perform work activities independently.
- Work within precise limitsor standards of accuracy.
- Plan work and select propertools.
- Visualize objects in threedimensions from plans and drawings.
- Make decisions based onmeasurable criteria.
Ifapplicable to the project, etc.
NP=NotPresent, O=Occasionally (0-33%), F=Frequently (34-66%), C=Constantly (67-100%)
Standing F Walking F Sitting O Pushing 70 ft-lb Pulling 70 ft-lb Climbing F Balancing F Bending F Stooping F Kneeling F Crouching O Crawling O Reaching C Handling C Fingering F Feeling Vision Hearing Lifting (lbs) Carrying (lbs) <phone number removed> lb 25-50 50 lb