What we do:
Rain for Rent moves water every day. We are the leading provider of temporary liquid handling solutions and are known for our systems engineering expertise, ability to tackle complex jobs cost effectively, and providing high value to organizations with critical
liquid management issues. Our experienced teams, backed by skilled engineers, are continually working to redefine what is expected from a liquids handling provider by developing new equipment and harnessing technology for the most demanding environments. Our
Rain for Rent solutions exceed customers expectations for service and quality for their water-handling, irrigation and temporary liquid-storage problems. We strive to effectively and efficiently complete projects safely, on time and the right the first time.
• Rain for Rent is Liquid Ingenuity
Rain for Rents employees are proud to work for this family owned business which has been in business for more than 80 years. We are committed to providing consistent, quality products and services to customers across the U.S., Canada and the UK from more than
65 locations. Honesty and integrity are valued at Rain for Rent and employees are committed to exceeding expectations for service and quality to our customers.
As a Branch Administrator I, you will be responsible for the administration and efficient daily operation of the branch office. You will be performing branch administration duties including contracts, accounts receivable and payable, inventory, purchase orders,
invoicing, payroll, credit, and human resource functions. Duties include:
• Administer branch office operations and processes in accordance with company standard operating procedures.
• Review and enter contracts.
• Administer and manage invoicing and cash application.
• Collect and accurately apply accounts receivable.
• Process accounts payable submissions for approval.
• Collect and process branch payroll data, expense reports, fuel cards, and purchase cards.
• Conduct credit and reference checks as needed.
• Assist Operations in managing inventory according to company standard operating procedures.
• Maintain records for systematic retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal.
• Review and maintain clerical and personnel records to ensure completeness, accuracy, and timeliness.
• Assist branch personnel in proper answering and routing of incoming telephone calls.
• Prepare activities reports for management and provide recommendations.
• Assist Branch Manager in review and analyzing of financial reports.
• Keep and provide all written reports and records required by management on a timely basis.
• Help conduct branch safety meetings.
• Promote cooperation and good communication with all Branch and Corporate personnel.
• Associates degree (A.A.) or equivalent
• Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel capabilities
• Knowledge office machines and various phone systems
• Valid Drivers License
• Must be at least 21 years old
What we offer:
• Advancing your career through company provided training and the ability to increase your pay as you increase your skills
• A competitive base salary and Quarterly Safety Bonus
• Employees also participate in excellent Benefits including: Medical, dental, vision and a robust 401k plan
When you join the Rain for Rent team, you will have the opportunity to make friends in the course of doing good business and can contribute positively to your community. The choice is easy. Join the Rain for Rent team today.
Rain for Rent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, gender identity, and sexual orientation, and other
statuses protected by law.