Senior FP&A Analyst owns the corporate budgeting process. This role will need to develop relationships with budget owners. This role will need to be able to perform analysis against prior forecasts and be able to translate the analysis into commentary to management.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management reports, flash schedules, other reporting packages and financial information for management presentations
- Support the global quarterly forecast and annual budget process including providing guidance and templates
- Responsible for preparing and reviewing functional costs to ensure accurate functional reporting and facilitating functional reviews as part of each forecast cycle
- Proactive coordination with reporting groups for timely receipt of deliverables, challenging & validating the information received
- Support the business with insightful ad hoc financial analyses and special projects as requested. These special projects could involve financial modeling and complex analytics to drive insights, strategies and recommendations to senior management.
- Lead improvements in the global forecasting and reporting processes
- 2 years professional experience in a dynamic organization.
- Degree in Finance or related discipline, MBA a plus.
- Has good understanding and experience of forecasting and budgeting processes
- Is adaptable and responsive. Works well with ambiguity and rapidly changing priorities.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- High degree of intellectual curiosity
- Self-starter with ability to multi-task and deal with time-sensitive projects with competing deadlines and stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to adapt to change
- Experience with and drive for continuous improvement
- High degree of proficiency with Excel and Power Point
- Demonstrated ability to conduct complex, data driven analysis
- Working knowledge of Hyperion is preferred
- Knowledge of EPCI industry is a plus
McDermott is a premier, fully-integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry. For more than a century, customers have trusted McDermott to design and build end-to-end infrastructure and technology solutionsfrom the wellhead to the storage tankto transport and transform oil and gas into the products the world needs today.