Mustbe familiar with tools and consumables. Have the ability to hand out andreceive both tools and welding wire. Knowledgeable in repairing tools. Abilityto order consumables and tools and to maintain a log of distribution.
- Stores, removes, loadsand unloads all types of materials from storage bins, pallets and vehicles thatcant be handled by material handling devices.
- Operates manual ormechanical devices and stocks inventory shelves.
- Reads productionschedule, customer order, work order, shipping order or requisitions todetermine items to be moved, gathered or distributed.
- Assorts and placesmaterials or items on racks, shelves or bins according to predeterminedsequences such as size type, style, or color.
- Moves materials andsupplies from warehouse and prepares for delivery.
- Fills requisition, workorders or request for materials, tools or stock items.
- Records material itemsreceived or distributed.
- May maintain inventoryrecords.
- Perform routinehousekeeping task to maintain work area.
- Follows all hazardouswaste handling guidelines.
- Responsible forobserving and complying with all safety and project rules, including wearingrequired personal safety equipment.
- Performs other dutiesas required.
- May require a highschool diploma or its equivalent with previous years of experience in the fieldor in a related area.
- Has knowledge ofcommonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructionsand pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediatesupervision. Primary job functions do not typically require exercisingindependent judgment. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Work within preciselimits or standards of accuracy.
- Plan work and selectproper tools.
- Compare and seedifferences in the size, shape and form of lines, figures and objects.
- Visualize objects inthree dimensions from plans and drawings.
- Make decisions based onmeasurable criteria.
Ifapplicable to the project, etc.
NP=NotPresent, O=Occasionally (0-33%), F=Frequently (34-66%), C=Constantly (67-100%)
Standing Walking Sitting Pushing Pulling Climbing Balancing Bending Stooping Kneeling Crouching Crawling Reaching Handling Fingering Feeling Vision Hearing Lifting (lbs) Carrying (lbs) <phone number removed>