1) Prepares, analyzes and reviews account reconciliations,variance analysis and fluctuation analysis
2) Records, classifies, and summarizes financialtransactions and events in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
3) Prepares and records entries including inter-companytransactions and accruals.
4) Responsible for ensuring that intercompany accounts arereconciled.
5) Assist with forecast and budgets as needed
6) Responsible for leading and managing the annual SOXprocess for corporate function
7) Applies a working knowledge of applicable laws andregulations; verifies documents for completeness and compliance with applicableregulations.
8) Assist team in ad hoc projects as necessary.
9) Works closely with external auditors on year-endfinancial audits and internal control audits.
1) 8 years of accounting-related experience
2)Proficiency with Hyperion products preferred and SOX.
3) Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills preferred.
McDermott is a premier, fully-integrated provider oftechnology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry. Formore than a century, customers have trusted McDermott to design and buildend-to-end infrastructure and technology solutionsfrom the wellhead to thestorage tankto transport and transform oil and gas into the products the worldneeds today.