We are looking for the right people people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the worlds largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Description Summary
Under broad direction, the Wireline Field Service Manager supervises multiple Wireline and Perforating crews, who on a daily basis execute services at the well site.
- Hires members of the crews, disciplining and terminating crew members.
- Provides input into the development of personnel and uses competency data to improve job performance metrics.
- With past field experience, serves as an assessor to assess crew competence.
- Regularly uses performance data to identify opportunities for performance improvements.
- Knowledgeable of and actively promotes the application of Halliburton Management System (HMS) to work methods and processes.
- Coordinates and assists with the Correction, Prevention, and Improvement (CPI) process for the PSL.
- Investigates and performs follow-up activities on irregular/unplanned events and/or jobs.
- Is accountable for compliance with Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) Standards & actively promotes and uses Halliburton tools related to safe working conditions, such as Job Safety Analysis (JSA) & Hazard Observation Programs (HOC).
- Involved in the process of investigating accidents, injuries, and incidents within assigned PSL using the appropriate investigative tools (Taproot).
- Drives the implementation of new technology within Wireline and Perforating at client’s location.
- Job role contributes directly to value creation and directly impacts a revenue centers viability and its quality of service via personal contributions.
Requires completion of an undergraduate degree in engineering, business administration or similar disciplines and a minimum of 3 years of experience in Wireline & Perforating field operations.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
719 Hanger Dr, New Iberia, Louisiana, 70560, United States
Requisition Number: 73271
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Wireline and Perforating
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.