We are looking for the right people people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the worlds largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under supervision applies functional specifications and uses engineering tools to design hardware for product changes and new development.
- Prefer experience with Sub-surface Safety Valve or Sub-surface flow control.
- Assists in preparing component specifications, follows work processes to document designs, and prepares materials for design reviews.
- Under minimal supervision, uses engineering tools to document calculations and compare the results in controlled databases.
- Identifies the testing objectives at a component level in accordance with Halliburtons Health, Safety, and Environment procedures and evaluates test results.
- Collaborates with mentors to understand the basic content required to submit an invention disclosure, and recognizes ideas that have IP potential without disclosing confidential information.
- Works effectively as a team member by communicating clearly and efficiently to provide innovative solutions.
- Takes the initiative to go beyond what situations require and focuses on attention to detail by making sure that work is done correctly, completely, and to the highest standards.
- Skills acquired through the completion of an undergraduate degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar discipline.
- Prefers 3-5 industry experience.
- Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher-level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and /or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including Associate Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer up to a Sr. Mechanical Engineer.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
2601 Belt Line Rd, Carrollton, Texas, 75006, United States
Requisition Number: 69868
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: Completion Tools
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position: