We are looking for the right people people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the worlds largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Leads programs by establishing project development plans and approving design documents that follow Health, Safety, and Environment processes.
- Provides engineering guidance and uses advanced engineering techniques to meet complex design criteria.
- Experience in fluid mechanics for studies in well bore flow and surface equipment optimization.
- Develops custom equations and solutions using various engineering tools.
- Provides recommendations for tests results and assists with complex tests.
- Reviews and assesses appropriate standards, regulations, and specifications for testing and reliability analysis on projects and processes.
- Delivers innovative Intellectual Property recommendations for Halliburton and reviews technical papers.
- Provides technical expertise to meet internal and external customer needs and requirements.
- Promotes and contributes to a cohesive team environment and maintains open lines of communication with all levels of the organization.
- Represents Halliburton in professional societies in area of specialization.
- Skills acquired through the completion of an undergraduate degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar discipline and seven years of related experience.
- Completion of a masters or doctoral degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar discipline is strongly preferred.
- Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher-level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and /or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including R&D Principal Mechanical Engineer up to a R&D Advisor Mechanical Engineer.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
2601 Belt Line Rd, Carrollton, Texas, 75006, United States
Requisition Number: 71376
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: Testing and Subsea
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position: