We are looking for the right people people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the worlds largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Be a part of an innovative and collaborative team developing new downhole tools and surface equipment. This role is responsible for new product development from concept to commercialization by overseeing details from creation of functional specifications through detailed design and field testing. Under minimal supervision, solve engineering problems using creativity, collaboration, engineering calculations and best practices.
The ideal candidate will:
- Deliver projects on time and within budget
- Work effectively as a team member by communicating clearly and efficiently to provide innovative solutions
- Collaborate across multiple engineering disciplines to develop products
- Take initiative to go beyond what situations require and focuses on attention to detail by making sure that work is done correctly, completely, and to the highest standards
- Effectively focus on high level project objectives while executing detailed design tasks
- Assist with managing project schedules and resourcing
- CAD Modeling/Drawing (Solidworks preferred)
- Mechanical Design and Oil Field Tools design preferred
- Undergraduate degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar discipline
- Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher-level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available including R&D Associate Mechanical Engineer, R&D Mechanical Engineer up to a R&D Sr. Mechanical Engineer
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
2601 Belt Line Rd, Carrollton, Texas, 75006, United States
Requisition Number: 71521
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: Testing and Subsea
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position: