Company:At the end of April 2019, WorleyParsons combined with Jacobs Energy, Chemicals and Resources (ECR) division, to create Worley.
Together, we are a leading global provider of professional project and asset services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We have almost 60,000 amazing people in around 60 countries across the world covering the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets for our customers.
Our exciting combination will create new opportunities for you to join us. The transition will take time, so in the short-term you may see references to our heritage companies in your application process.
Planning of work with the assistance of job task site Team Leaders and customer personnel. Planner will plan jobs according to category pertaining to Job task on the notification. The planning scope pertains to materials and labor.
- Retracts approved notifications in the appropriate category from SAP.
- Estimates field planning and labor required.
- Gets with appropriate craft employee for details on task.
- Determines materials needs and fills out a request form.
- Inserts description for each work craft.
- Includes details of EIPs and tools needed to accomplish task.
- Sequence task needed to be organized correctly.
- Work status is changed to a material status or into ready to be executed.
- Project planner has to follow the planned task with scheduler to make sure all task get done.
- 2 years experience planning I&E jobs.
- A working knowledge of SAP.
- Ability to read and comprehend all Blueprints and Schematics including P&IDs and Instrument Loop Drawings.
Worley is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Worley is a drug-free workplace.