Principal Piping Designer- Onshore
- Plot Plan Development Is familiar with the latest standards and codes. Focuses on Total Installed Cost incorporating Construction execution and concepts, modular designs and maintenance and operational requirements. Can plan and incorporate all Underground requirements
- Plant Layout capabilities is able to produce layouts that incorporates safety, maintainability, operability and constructability at the lowest TIC. Can incorporate Instrument, Electrical, Civil/Structural, Piping flexibility and Pipe supports into a well-developed layout.
- Detailed Engineering and Design Has a sound knowledge of all piping materials and specifications.
- Can develop and incorporate all standard piping designs.
- 15 Years of Piping Design experience
- High School Diploma with some College preferred. (Associate degree preferred.)
- Project-based experience utilizing SmartPlant3D
- The preferred applicant has at least one or more of the following qualifications:
- 1 to 3 years LNG experience in units such as Liquefaction, Pretreatment, Utilities
- 3 to 5 years Petrochemical experience
McDermott is a premier,fully-integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutionsto the energy industry. For more than a century, customers have trustedMcDermott to design and build end-to-end infrastructure and technologysolutionsfrom the wellhead to the storage tankto transport and transform oil andgas into the products the world needs today.