We are looking for the right people people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the worlds largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Under broad direction, uses operational business expertise to champion the Global Opportunity-to-Cash (OTC) process across Product Service Lines and geographies to promote efficiency, standardization, and continuous improvement. Works closely with primary OTC stakeholders (Business Development, PSL Operations, Supply Chain, IT, and F&A) to ensure strategic objectives are met. Partners with regional OTC Champions to analyze performance metrics and develop action plans to drive working capital and cash flow improvements.
• Serve as an Subject Matter Expert (SME) and trusted business advisor to OTC stakeholders providing direction, training, and support for OTC systems and processes
• Work closely with IT to design, develop, test, and deliver OTC system enhancements in areas such as Pricing, Proposal Generation, Invoicing, and Asset Scheduling Management
• Design, create, and analyze detailed reporting metrics that illustrate the link between performance and value generation
• Troubleshoot internal customer system, process, or training gaps
• Coordinate and champion continuous improvement projects to support company strategy
• Lead training sessions for new and existing users to provide organizational insight and understanding of OTC systems and processes
• Skills typically acquired through completion of an undergraduate degree in Business, Engineering, or related disciplines and 5+ years of relevant experience or 10+ years of relevant experience in lieu of a degree
• Strong problem solving, analytical, and computer skills required
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to present and communicate to all levels of the organization
• Previous experience in the Upstream Oil & Gas sector
• Previous experience in roles that touch the OTC process such as Business Development, PSL Coordination and Planning, Field Engineering, Field Operations, F&A, or Supply Chain
• Previous experience with pricing, proposal generation, sales order invoicing, asset scheduling, or related functions
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and /or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available including up to aOTC Manager.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
3000 N. Sam Houston Parkway E., Houston, Texas, 77032, United States
Requisition Number: 74500
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Finance
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.