Primary Roles & Responsibilities:
• Establish and maintain pressure vessels, storage tanks and piping up-to-date register and inspection data in Plant Condition Management Software (PCMS )
• Coordinate timely entry of inspection report data into PCMS.
• Monitor PCMS for proper function of the scheduling, calculation, and synchronization modules.
• Coordinate development and execution annual integrated inspection plan for all GPBU assets and track execution status to ensure compliance.
• Assist asset integrity inspectors on creating inspection schedule and inspection work pack for planned inspections.
• Coordinate development of GPBU long term 5-10 Year Inspection Plan and coordinate periodic review to maintain the plan is updated.
• Coordinate asset integrity inspection budget development for each GPBU asset.
• Conduct preliminary analysis and trending of inspection data and provide customized reports.
• Collect Asset Integrity KPI (Scorecard) data from each GPBU asset, generate KPI report and facilitate KPI review meetings.
• Collect loss of containment data, conduct analysis and generate analysis report in regular basis.
• Synchronize PCMS data with asset control (SAP) data as necessary.
• Legally authorized to work in the United States on a regular full-time basis without restrictions
• High school diploma/GED
• 3+ years of experience as a technician in a similar technical documentation role
• Proficiency with Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Spotfire and SAP
• Proficiency with PCMS or other Inspection Data Management Software Programs
• Associates / Bachelor degree in Technology
• API 510, 570, 653 certificates
• 5+ years of experience in the oil and gas industry
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and efficiently prioritize work to meet deadlines.
• Familiarity with documentation processes used in oil and gas operations such as MOC, asset transfers, etc
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft’s services.
Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. Fircroft will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent