TAR Project Scheduler professional on Small/Mid/Large Capital projects within Oil & Gas, Chemical & Petrochem business sector. Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills are required.
• Communicating with other team members in order to verify projects are meeting milestone due dates.
• Performing critical path and sub critical path analysis using Primavera scheduling software.
• Reviewing construction documents, isometric pipe drawings, electrical drawings, civil drawings, and specifications.
• Assisting with the planning of construction activities in the form of a resources loaded P6 schedule.
• Producing weekly reports for projects including schedule updates and budget review.
• Facilitating project meetings with a prepared agenda.
• Co-coordinating construction activities with refinery business units.
• Assisting management with the coordination of RFI’s and change orders/discover work and delays.
• Assisting with project controls, budget reviews, and cost optimization.
• Minimum of 10 years of experience as project planner/ scheduler in the petrochemical industry
• Minimum of 10 years of experience working with Primavera
• Proficient in reading mechanical drawings, blueprints, isometrics, P&IDs
• Ability to understand field changes and red-line drawings
• Construction Management Degree (preferred)
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft’s services.
Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. Fircroft will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent