4 – 8 years of experience
– Utilizes scheduling tools to develop baseline schedules in accordance with company work procedures, coordinating input from all stakeholders;
– Conducts project schedule analysis and identifies gaps in proposed schedules dependent upon criticality, customer/commercial impacts, resourcing and materials. Schedules activities for review and approval as required.
– Completes master plan with critical milestones. Identifies and communicates opportunities/ alternatives to schedule in collaboration with internal stakeholders.
– Responsible for leading the development and review of schedule recovery plans, including evaluation of additional resources/costs required to affect such plans;
– Conducts planning sessions to develop project/program schedules in collaboration with the project team and regional planners (MPM & FWP).
– Maintains portfolio of schedules, provides analytical review of float and project progress vs. baselines;
– Communicates schedule deviations and projected impacts to project/program teams and assists in preparation of Change Notices/ Management of Change documents, as required;
– Creates & analyzes resource loaded schedules and recommends corrective actions, as required;
– Monitor, review and analysis of the schedule and status of Contractors during all phases of the project, including the analysis of any schedule deviations and corrective actions;
– Utilizes scheduling tools Identifies potential risks/ opportunities and assists in generating mitigation strategies to ensure project success
Makes decisions using established guidelines, procedures and or policies, within certain limits.
Will be tasked with validating and analyzing suggested approaches to medium complexity issues.
Responsible for obtaining and compiling required schedule input information from internal/external stakeholders.
Prepares and maintains schedules for projects and project proposals. Liaises with Project Managers, internal and Client personnel regarding project planning and scheduling activities.
Responsible for schedule monitoring, trending and forecasting as well as safety, communication and permitting requirements.
Recommends solutions to routine and somewhat complex problems.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft’s services.
Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. Fircroft will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent