Akorbi is an ISO 9001-, 8a- and WBE-certified language service provider headquartered in Dallas, Texas with additional offices in Lorton, Los Angeles and Houston. Akorbi is dedicated to providing superior quality of service in all of their staffing, localization and language translation service solutions. Akorbi boasts not only an exceptional record of accuracy and dependability, but also grants you an effective business-to-business relationship with a company capable of handling the language and technological demands of large firms and corporations.
TITLE: Salesforce Administrator
LOCATION: Birmingham, AL
TYPE: Contract – 6 Months (Possible Extensions)
RATE: Competitive Hourly Rate + Excellent Benefits
The Microsoft SharePoint Developer/Administrator position will focus on needs analysis, design, build and go-live in addition to support for a large Microsoft SharePoint environment. The preferred candidate should be considered an expert in Microsoft SharePoint, with a strong working knowledge of the product.
· Provides first and second-level support and assists with third-level support. Troubleshoots and manages resolution of operational problems for assigned software or hardware technologies.
· Builds understanding of communications and collaboration technologies within the organization through the creation of self-service options.
· Shares knowledge and mentors/assists team members and other peers who are less experienced or knowledgeable in a specific technology.
· Leads and direct others in the overall administration of a specialized platform or technology.
· Performs installation, configuration, and maintenance of technologies, software and solutions following established procedures and change control standards.
· Maintains up-to-date awareness of industry developments and best practices in their area of specialization.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills Requirements
· Basic knowledge and understanding of software development languages and tools to integrate communication and collaboration technologies with other applications and business systems.
· Basic knowledge and understanding of one or more infrastructure technologies such as database, network, security, server, storage, and workstations.
· Demonstrated experience implementing and maintaining systems.
Sorry, No 3rd Parties or Sponsorship on this position. US Citizen or Green Card Only
TO APPLY, PLEASE SEND A RESUME (MS WORD OR TEXT FORMAT) AND REFER TO JOB NUMBER 19-01899
Senior Recruiter, Akorbi Workforce Solutions
t: 214-396-9457 | e: [email protected]
6504 International Parkway | Suite 1500 | Plano, TX 75093
Enterprise Solutions for the Global Economy
HUB / MWBE / WBE / An ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and EN 15038 Certified Company
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information or otherwise protected by law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message