Senior Recruitment Consultant
Key Responsibilities include:
- Managing candidate selection processes and ensuring candidate experience/competencies meets client’s specifications
- Supporting business growth through a range of marketing/business development activities
- Supporting Business Growth though active pursuit of sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from Client companies.
- Developing, utilizing and maintaining multiple recruitment methodologies.
- Opportunity to support domestic and international recruitment activity
- Act as key focal point for nominated accounts, providing Client with personal service and ensuring high standards are maintained throughout service delivery.
Skills and Experience:
- The successful candidate will have previous, proven experience within talent management and recruitment arena, and have excellent resourcing / delivery capability with willingness to develop and manage their own/designated clients.
- Experience communicating effectively with candidates and clients at all levels.
- Moderate recruitment experience in relevant markets.
- Strong negotiation / influencing skill.
- A strong customer focus with a flexible can do attitude, aimed at delivering business and service objectives.
- Sound numerical competence, Good analytical skills, Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Excellent organizational skills including the ability to manage
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent