Location: Kapuruk, AK
Contract: 12 months
– Ensures the successful ongoing operations and maintenance of facilities.
– Responsible for scheduling all maintenance work at production and support facilities.
– Ensures the daily work status is captures and next day’s schedule is reviewed and communicated with both operations and maintenance personnel.
– Communicates with service providers to ensure their availability to meet the schedule needs.
– Ensures work plans are completed in a timely manner, material is on-hand and the job is ready to be scheduled.
– Typically requires 5-7 years of experience.
– Provides more technical/functional support than administrative support.
– Demonstrates a thorough working knowledge of technology, applications, terminology, and procedures required of job function.
– Performs varied and more complex tasks. Makes decisions within broad parameters.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft’s services.
Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. Fircroft will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application.