POSITION SUMMARY: Provides labor and skilled support to field service in the areas of fishing tool, coiled tubing, and wireline operations and maintenance of equipment and tools.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Abides by all Oil States Energy Services, LLC Safety and Operational Policies and Procedures.
• Performs routine maintenance on tools and supporting equipment.
• Replaces expendable parts, gaskets, seals, lines, fittings, etc.
• Hot Shots: Delivers and picks up equipment from vendors or job site.
• Test or refit equipment off the shelf.
• Pressure washes equipment with a high temperature/high pressure washer.
• Paints (or removes paint from) equipment within the confines of a paint booth equipped with exhaust fan and respirator.
• Maintains paint booth.
• Pressure tests equipment in controlled environment from behind a blast wall; subsequently completes documentation of pressure test or certification of equipment.
• Operates heavy equipment including a forklift, overhead crane, and break-out vise.
• Operates powered and standard hand tools (grinding equipment, buffing threads, etc.).
• Recognizes problems while cleaning and dressing tools and reports to supervisor for corrective action.
• Keeps shop and equipment clean and organized by performing basic housekeeping and maintenance duties.
• Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Must be able to travel for extensive amount of days and be on call 24/7.
• Must maintain a safe driving record as required by company policy.
• Must be able to read, write and speak in English.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram forms. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
• High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
• 3-6 months related experience or training.
• Versatility in all OSES product lines.
• Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of knowledge, skill, and or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Must be able to read and write English.
CERTIFICATION & LICENSES
• May require valid Drivers Licenses
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel. Reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl and talk to hear.
• The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• Requires exposure to moderate noise levels, as well as warm, hot and cold temperatures.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41