Contract: 18 months
Location: Channahon, IL (local candidates only)
Schedule: 4 days on/3 days off
– Individual will backfill current employee role of soft trades contracts administrator.
– The CA role is focused on norms-based unit rate contracts which are essentially lump sum agreements that need to be planned, verified, audited, etc.
– Although the role will have heavy interaction with the soft trades component of the business, we are looking for someone that has knowledge / experience within the mechanical trades as well since there is an opportunity to also supplement this side of the business.
– Ideally, this candidate would have practical experience from the trades.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• 10+ years of closely related professional experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering within an applicable discipline, appropriate certification(s) within discipline, or equivalent professional experience
• Good verbal and written communication skills; ability to clearly and concisely convey recommendations to management
• Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
• Proficient in selected scheduling and planning software
• Demonstrates good leadership skills in Work Team meetings to remove barriers and steward action items and cost profile to work plan and cost estimates.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft’s services.
Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. Fircroft will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application.