**Medical Travel Call Center Associate**
**This position is in office Monday-Friday.**
HS Diploma or greater.
Call Center Experience.
Travel Call Center experience is preferred .
Customer Service Experience.
Can work in a fast pace.
* Responsible for responding to customer inquiries and complaints regarding company records, billings, contract renewals, and supply returns. Answers and initiates a variety of real-time inbound and outbound voice-based communications in English or other languages to support customer care.
* Using a computerized system, responds to customer inquiries in a call center environment.
* To resolve customer queries and complaints, which fall within the scope of the assigned responsibilities (Some examples may include Billing, Healthcare, Human Resources, Order Processing, or Customer Support). Agents will have at their disposal a range of tools, processes and systems to address the customers inquiries with speed and efficiency.
* The purpose of the role is to respond to inbound calls and or written inquiries from clients / customers. Ensures high level of customer satisfaction is obtained with each interaction. Role is responsible for assigned population of customers within a specified region of support.
* Has developed specialized skills or is multi-skilled through job-related training
* Completes a variety of atypical assignments
* May solve problems of a recurring nature, but takes a broad perspective to problems and may identify new, less obvious solutions
* Completes work with a limited degree of supervision
* Acts as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience
* May lead a team in the performance of a variety of tasks that are generally routine
* May have specialized external certification (technical roles)
* Responds to telephone inquiries and complaints using standard scripts and procedures
* Gathers information, researches/resolves inquiries and logs customer calls
* Communicates appropriate options for resolution in a timely manner
* Informs customers about services available and assesses customer needs
* Prepares standard reports to track workload, response time and quality of input
**Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:** **click here to access or download the form** at https://downloads.conduent.com/content/usa/en/file/conduent-applicant-adaaa-referral-form.pdf **.**
**Job** Customer Care
**Primary Location** United States-Alaska-Anchorage
**Unposting Date** Ongoing
**Req ID:** 19014100