Contract: 12 months
Location: Houston, TX
• Shapes and drives a project from initiation stage to project close.
• Ensures that project vision and goals are clearly defined and that key stakeholders are identified and on-boarded.
• Manages project scope.
• Defines the project plan, roles and responsibilities and communications plan.
• Leads the project methodology, ensuring that templates and work instructions are clear for all project phases and deliverables.
• Creates and maintains the project plan.
• Drives to ensure that issues and risks are actioned and mitigated in a timely manner.
• Manages multiple stakeholders across multiple business and technical groups.
• Possesses the ability to ramp-up quickly.
• Creates status reports for management stakeholders.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
• Typically 15+ years experience.
• Provides oversight for multiple functional areas through senior lead staff.
• Responsible across the operation for strategic/functional support.
• Adapts and executes functional business plans; deploys resources to achieve financial and business objectives.
• Decisions are guided by functional strategies/priorities.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft’s services.
Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. Fircroft will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application.