Our client, an international Exploration and Production Operator, is currently seeking a Document Control Administrator to join their Prudhoe Bay team in Alaska. This has immediate opening with competitive pay and benefits package, with a matching 401K.
This position is responsible for Project Documentation Management. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Manage, QA/QC, Process & Distribute System Turnover Packages
- Process and track Redlines received from Turnover Packages; As-Found in field, FCO and Automation.
- Process Project Documentation & Drawings (Vendor Data, IWLs, etc.)
- SPOC for all Technical Documentation for Alaska Facilities; ensure requested drawings from engineering contractors are the appropriate revisions and checked-out in and accordance with the Engineering Document and Approval Management System ‘EDAM’.
- Responsible for the re-structuring of all Alaska technical documentation to comply with the EDAM / Safety Environmental Management System ‘SEMS’ Procedure(s) and Sharesite.
- Maintain site permissions for EDAM/SEMS; assist users as needed
- Coordinate with the PSM Procedure Development SPOC to QA/QC Procedures and assign appropriate O&M Procedure numbers; Track. log and maintain MDRs and EDAM/SEMS Sharsite with all approved finalized Procedures.
- Drafting – picking up Redlines and Administrative Changes on project drawings in AutoCAD.
This position also serves as administrative support for Construction, Logistics, Small Projects & Drilling. This includes but is not limited to:
- IT Support, Daily Report Preparation & Distribution
- Managing and tracking Fuel Usage for all onsite Equipment and Fuel Deliveries
- Tracking Man Hours for EOM reporting to Safety
- Managing and tracking all personnel and cargo movement via bus/van, barge, crew boat, pisten bully, Hovercraft, Helicopter, etc. and responsible for the EOM reporting to the Logistics Database (LOGIS)
- Office Supply ordering/tracking/distributing
- Logistics R&R schedule and time-sheets.
- Manage all travel requests and billeting requests for the CMG/Contractor, Logistics, Small Projects, Maintenance & Drilling personnel
- Medevac Coordinator – Document Events & Coordinate a Fixed Wing Aircraft in a Medical Emergency Situation; which consists of coordinating the air ambulance and working closely with the Medic for whatever they may need.
- Diploma or equivalent