At the end of April 2019, WorleyParsons combined with Jacobs Energy, Chemicals and Resources (ECR) division, to create Worley.
Together, we are a leading global provider of professional project and asset services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We have almost 60,000 amazing people in around 60 countries across the world covering the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets for our customers.
Our exciting combination will create new opportunities for you to join us.
The individual is responsible for commercial or public sector, technical contractual activities on one or more projects of various sizes. The individual is the company’s prime contact with the client and as such is responsible for promoting continuing relations. Candidate is also responsible for field construction efforts, design phase services and all subcontracting as well as participating in all major technical, cost, scheduling and performance decisions.
- Responsible for the total execution and management of medium size Engineering, Procurement and Construction process industry projects including administration of the project, schedule and budgetary performance, quality, safety and technical detail.
- Candidate will be placed in the position of presenting themselves and company to the client in a professional manner.
- Candidate will be responsible for presentations prior to contract award, contract negotiations and ongoing project meetings/problem resolution sessions.
- Will handle the full performance of every phase of a major project or a group of smaller projects.
- Candidate will work under a Program Manager or supervise the entire project staff.
- 10 years of experience as a Project Manager in an Engineering, Environmental or Construction organization and/or 10 years of experience in a project related technical field is required
- BS or MS in an engineering discipline required
- Experience in total project responsibility, including client relationships, engineering, construction, cost/schedule is required
- PE registration is preferred
At Worley, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you’ll find a flourishing career here at Worley.
Worley is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Worley is a background screening, drug-free workplace.