Corrpro Companies, Inc. is looking for an experienced Project Manager in Hayward, CA
Corrpro, a subsidiary of Aegion Corporation, is North America’s largest corrosion engineering, cathodic protection, and corrosion monitoring business for the protection and preservation of infrastructure. Corrpro provides professional corrosion consulting and cathodic protection engineering services to major oil companies, government agencies, municipal water, sewer and gas utilities, universities, and public transportation agencies. Corrpro has complete construction installation services, including crews and equipment to install any type of cathodic protection system for any type of structure. For more details, visit <web address removed>.
- Provide leadership developing and directing quality assurance and quality improvement initiatives
- Regular maintenance and improvement on ISO 9001 Certification in manufacturing plants
- Working alongside operational management, perform internal audits and business reviews that are compliant with corporate policies, practices and procedures
- Direct operational personnel to assist with internal site audits and report findings of those internal audits
- Based on audit findings, work with operations teams to identify and close gaps in procedures thru implementation of procedure improvements across the US organization
- Monitor and measure the results of the changes to procedures to ensure positive impact to the organization
- Review existing SOPs and work plans, making required changes with input from operations team members.
- Coordinate sharing of best practices and work with operational/department managers to implement and report on changes.
- Liaise with various project managers and project engineers to review project specific quality control requirements
- Collaborate with client-facing QA representatives to ensure full customer satisfaction with the Companys products and services
- Ensure ongoing compliance with local, national, and international standards and legislation
- Promote and advocate quality achievement and performance improvement across the organization
- Develop methods to enable the accurate measurement of quality results from team members
- Share results of improvements with all levels of management
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Quality Management or related field
- 5 years of experience in industrial service or engineering operations
- Prior knowledge of ISO 9001 Certification process
- Previous Oil & Gas industry experience preferred
- Able to articulate a strategy and align an organization with it
- Accountable for the overall success of the larger enterprise
- Main accountability is to delivering team goal
- Ability to quickly relate to team members and gain their buy-in early is a key personality trait
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Experienced in compiling and analyzing reports
- Experienced in creating and conducting presentations
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
- Must be available for moderate amount of travel to office sites
We offer a competitive salary with career growth opportunities and a full benefits package including medical, dental, and vision Insurance, prescription drug coverage, annual bonus potential, 401k matching, tuition assistance, overtime pay, paid time off, and much more.
Aegion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal opportunity is a sound and just concept to which Aegion is firmly bound. Aegion will not engage in discrimination against, or harassment of, any person employed or seeking employment with Aegion on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
VEVRAA compliant priority referral Protected Veterans requested