We have a client who has an immediate opening for a full-time Service Assistant who’ll work closely with boats and motors management and staff in all phases of Inflatable Boats & Outboard Motors prep, delivery and service.
9:00am – 5:00pm
In this very hands-on position, you will:
· Assist with activities to increase productivity and work flow in the Service Department.
· Assist with prepping and staging of components for Package builds and service.
· Prep boats and motors for delivery, shipping and/or storage.
· Inspect new inventory upon arrival to ensure packages are complete and undamaged.
· Capture images and specification data (weight and dimensions) of boats, outboards and rigged Packages.
· Assist with service and repair of inflatable boats and small outboard engines.
· Maintain a clean workspace in shop.
· Provide friendly, customer focused service at all times.
· Perform other duties that ensure the company’s success and contribute to Customer satisfaction.
Your experience must include:
· High School graduate or equivalent
· Marine/boating experience helpful
· Prior marina/boatyard experience beneficial
· Ability to use hand tools, power tools and forklift
· Ability and desire to work in a fast paced work environment
· Strong attention to detail and good communication skills
· Ability to prioritize, organize and be adaptable amongst change
Please email resumes to [email protected]