We are looking for the right people people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the worlds largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under direct supervision, responsible for ensuring timely materials goods movements, accurate and appropriate storage and movement of products and inventory accuracy.
- Also responsible for other daily operations functions of the warehouse which includes various clean-up and housekeeping activities.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Entry level position, no previous experience required.
- Two-year degree.
- SAP experience.
- 1 years work experience.
- Experience working in an operations environment.
- Knowledge and use of handheld scanners and lift truck certification.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and /or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available including Associate Warehouseman up to a Senior Warehouseman.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
2001 Interstate 35, Alvarado, Texas, 76009, United States
Requisition Number: 75886
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.