Prima’s customer care team is looking for enthusiastic, thoughtful and highly motivated problem-solvers who are passionate about creating an innovative customer experience and building strong relationships with our customers. This position plays a crucial part in the overall online customer experience that Prima offers.
In this role, you will be the first point of contact for our customers and engage with them on phone, email, and chat. As a Prima customer care team member, you’ll have the opportunity to work both independently and as part of the larger team in our Marietta location.
What we want you to do:
· Develop a deep understanding of Prima Software and PrimaGo to help customers troubleshoot and navigate through processes, by phone, email, and chat
· Drive a successful customer experience by assisting those at varied skill levels
· Take ownership of anything from small technical issues to escalated software bugs and solve for the customers from beginning to end
· Create and add new online help documents, to assist in maintaining the Prima online help and keep it up to date
· Collaboration with the team to regularly document troubleshooting problems and problem resolution steps (FAQ’s).