We are seeking a LOGISTIC Customer Service Administrator to join our team!
Under the direct supervision of the Customer Service Manager, this position is responsible for supporting the Customer Service Department with a variety of administrative and clerical tasks to be completed in an efficient, timely and accurate manner.
Industry: TRANSPORTATION / WAREHOUSING / LOGISTIC
Schedule: Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm
Location: Duluth – GA 30096
Pay rate: $15-$16 an hour DOE
· Receive customer orders via email
· Organize and schedule appointments
· Making and receiving telephone calls and general communication inquiries
· Manage customer service requests promptly and resolve issues quickly
· Uses warehouse management system to close orders in a timely manner
· Support Accounts Specialists with administrative tasks
· Reports any issues with orders to Customer Service Manager
· Perform data entry and scan documents
· Carry out tasks as assigned by the Customer Service Manager
. Others duties as assigned
· Work with all employees in a professional and respectful manner
· Detail-oriented and capable of noticing small errors on paperwork
· Works well with others
· Must be able to manage time effectively and multi-tasking as necessary
. Computer skills including but not limited to emailing, scanning and basic data entry
Qualifications / Competencies:
Customer service focused on logistics
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Call center experience is a plus.
?Strong organizational skills
Experience in warehouse/ logistic field is a must
Microsoft Office as intermediate level
Pre-Employment Screening: Drug screen and background check required.
Chase Professionals is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.