Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care provides care to children who most need it, in the place that is best for them and their families – their home. We provide a level of quality care that is the result of a relentless pursuit of excellence in health care and a commitment to supporting and training our teammates.
Our continued growth has created the opportunity for more Administrative/Customer Service Specialists to join our team in our Marietta office. No prior experience in the medical field is necessary and we have extensive paid training. This role will work with insurance companies, patients and their families, doctor’s offices and case managers, on the telephone and online, gathering patient information and adding that to our system. Will work cohesively with our operations team in the office.
• Excellent communication skills
• Must work well as a team player and independently
• Good problem solving skills
• Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office
• Detail-oriented, organized and able to handle multi-task and prioritize work
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Able to function as a polite and cooperative team member
• Must have respectful and positive attitude
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality
• Must pass background check process including drug test and reference checks
• 9am – 6pm Monday through Friday
• Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
• Competitive hourly pay
About Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care
We offer a full range of clinical home care services and work collaboratively to ensure our patients receive the highest quality care for the best possible outcomes. Thrive team members work in a rewarding, supportive and values-driven environment, with comprehensive benefits and best-in-class development programs designed to advance their careers. Our goal is to be the employer of choice in pediatric home health care. For more information about Thrive, visit our website at www.thrivespc.com.