This attorney will be based in our Lehi office and will be working on a broad range of outbound enterprise licensing and sales matters for on-demand services, managed services, on premise software, and professional services – areas that are critical to Adobe’s success. The successful candidate must have a JD from an accredited law school, and have five plus years’ experience in negotiating commercial contracts, preferably in the area of software licensing. Experience with supporting enterprise licensing and sales of on-demand service/cloud-based offerings is a strong plus. The successful candidate must be prepared to negotiate and drive strategic transactions and a significant volume of sales/revenue agreements. She/he must also be prepared to counsel Sales and Sales Management (and possibly other groups, such as the Business Units) on a variety of licensing, intellectual property, commercial, anti-trust and privacy law topics. Strong communication skills required along with the ability to oversee projects. Must have can-do attitude, be able to provide solutions that balance legal and business concerns, be detail-oriented, customer-focused, and a team player.
• Must have a JD from an accredited law school
Licensed in state where working.
• Five+ years’ experience in negotiating commercial contracts, preferably in the area of software licensing required.
• Experience with supporting enterprise sales and cloud-based offerings is a strong plus.
• The successful candidate must be prepared to negotiate and drive a significant volume of sales/revenue agreements.
• She/he must also be prepared to counsel Sales and Business Units on a variety of licensing, intellectual property, commercial, anti-trust and privacy law topics.
• Must be attentive to details, a good communicator, and organized
Must have excellent drafting skills
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe’s the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.